The Tesla Model 3 has undergone another update, bringing in larger batteries that offer improvements in driving range.
- Prices and specifications of the 2022 Tesla Model 3
- Larger batteries provide a range of increases
- The entry model is half a second slower than 0-100 km/h
- Starting at $60,900 before road driving costs, as of March 2022
March 4, 2022 update: Entry level 2022 Tesla Model 3 It’s now $1,000 more expensive than before—a change that follows decreases in driving range for four-wheel drive models and increased wait times. This story has been updated with the latest information.
Update, December 13, 2021: The price of the 2022 Tesla Model 3 Long Range dropped by $200 before costs on the road hit $73,200. The story has been updated and submitted accordingly.
Originally published on November 5, 2021: Tesla It handled its cheapest range of electric cars with a battery update, with modification 2022 Tesla Model 3 Now for sale through the US brand’s website.
As told in our full story here, the Chinese-made model has gained 3 Larger battery packs on all models – It is believed to measure 62 kWh in entry models, or 82 kWh in the long-range and performance variants – at no additional costwith the cheapest version of Tesla’s smallest electric car still opening at $59,900 when it launches in November 2021 before costs on the road.
Driving range claims according to European WLTP testing procedures now come in 491 km In the entry-level model 62 kWh (up from 448 km), 602 km in the long run of 82 kWh (up from 580 km, but down from 614 km in November 2021), and 547 km (down from 567 km in November 2021) in leading performance.
The entry-level model – now known as the “Model 3”, which dropped the “Standard Range Plus” title – has experienced a performance cut, however, now covering the 0-100 km/h sprint in 6.1 seconds (under 5.6 seconds) . Top speed remains 225 km/h, via its single electric motor at the rear.
Long range upgrades to the two-motor all-wheel drive system, which is good for 4.4 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h and a top speed of 233 km/h. Range-topping performance gains more powerful electric motors for 3.3 seconds from 0-100 km/h (excluding 30 cm of drag bar) and a top speed of 267 km/h.
Tesla does not indicate power or torque output, and the only confirmed charging claim on the company’s website is that a 15-minute job on a Supercharger will add 327 km of claimed range.
Full standard equipment and price lists for all three variants can be found at the bottom of this story.
The 2022 Tesla Model 3 On sale now, the brand’s website reported a five-to-seven delivery time for all-new orders (as of March 4, 2022).
2022 Tesla Model 3 Australian Prices
- Model 3 – $60,900 (up to $1,000 in March 2022)
- Model 3 Long Range – $73,200
- Model 3 performance – $84,900
Note: All prices above do not include road costs, order and delivery fees, and luxury car tax.
2022 Tesla Model 3 Standard Features:
- 18″ alloy wheels with pneumatic caps
- 15-inch touch screen with Bluetooth, navigation, multiple driver profiles and app integration
- Electric front seats with heating
- Vegetarian “Premium” upholstery in black or white
- Tinted glass roof with UV and IR protection
- Electrically foldable and heated side mirrors
- Wireless phone charging
- Four USB-C
- Upgraded sound system
- 30-Day Premium Connection Trial
- Independent emergency braking
- Autopilot semi-autonomous driving system (adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist)
- Blind Spot Monitoring
The 2022 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (over the base model 3) adds:
- 19 inch sport wheels
- Premium audio system with 14 speakers (plus subwoofer and 2 subwoofers
- Heated rear seats
- LED front fog lights
- Indoor Floor Mats
2022 Tesla Model 3 performance adds (over the long run):
- 20″ Uberturbine wheels
- Pirelli P Zero Performance tires
- High performance brakes (with two-piece discs)
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- low comment
- Aluminum alloy pedals
- track mode
Options (correct at time of publication) include:
- Fully Autonomous Driving ($10,100)
- Solid Black, Dark Blue, or Midnight Silver exterior paint ($1,500)
- Multi-Layer Red Paint ($2,900)
- Black and White Interior Design ($1,500)
- 19-inch sport wheels ($2,200, base model 3 only)
#Tesla #Model #price #specifications #update